Java Programming Interviews Exposed$39.99 Availability:
Usually ships in 4-5 business daysIf you are a skilled Java programmer but are concerned about theJava coding interview process, this real-world guide can help youland your next position
Java is a popular and powerful language that is a virtualrequirement for businesses making use of IT in their dailyoperations. For Java programmers, this reality offers job securityand a wealth of employment opportunities. But that perfect Javacoding job won't be available if you can't ace the interview. Ifyou are a Java programmer concerned about interviewing, JavaProgramming Interviews Exposed is a great resource to preparefor your next opportunity. Author Noel Markham is both anexperienced Java developer and interviewer, and has loaded his bookwith real examples from interviews he has conducted.
- Review over 150 real-world Java interview questions you arelikely to encounter
- Prepare for personality-based interviews as well as highlytechnical interviews
- Explore related topics, such as middleware frameworks andserver technologies
- Make use of chapters individually for topic-specific help
- Use the appendix for tips on Scala and Groovy, two otherlanguages that run on JVMs
Veterans of the IT employment space know that interviewing for aJava programming position isn't as simple as sitting down andanswering questions. The technical coding portion of the interviewcan be akin to a difficult puzzle or an interrogation. With JavaProgramming Interviews Exposed, skilled Java coders can preparethemselves for this daunting process and better arm themselves withthe knowledge and interviewing skills necessary to succeed.